In this episode, we are going to play Street Fighters II Turbo, another retro game. At the beginning of the video, you will learn some words you may not know. Then, while watching the episode, you will have to answer to some questions. I hope you will like it ;-).
If you just want to watch the video, without the quiz, you can watch it here:
Words you will hear and you may not know:
- TO KICK SOMEONE’S ASS= to beat someone in a game, competition or argument.
- PUNCH = a quick hit with your fist.
- KICK = an act of hitting someone or something with your foot.
- UNFAIR = not fair; not right; not acceptable.
- BEAM = a line of light coming from a source.
- MONK = a member of a religious community.
- OPPONENT = adversary; a person, team, group, etc., that is competing against another in a contest.