Example sentences from the web:
- When I was sick you certainly proved the old saying, “A friend in need is a friend indeed“.
- When Bill helped me with geometry, I really learned the meaning of “A friend in need is a friend indeed”.
Other examples from the web:
Terms you may not know:
– TO BLAME = to hold responsible; to find fault with.
– PLUSH = expensive and luxurious.
– LOUNGE = waiting room; casual bar (hotel).
– FIRM =
A blog full of tips, inspiration and freebies!
Just another WordPress.com site
Movie Reviews, Trailers, Polls, Lists, and More!!!