Other examples from the web:
- You blame that bloke for your situation.
- You look like the bloke from Stranger Danger posters.
- Who’s that bloke with the funny sunglasses sitting on the plush lounge next to Susan?
- He’s a funny bloke.
- I was told you had more imagination than other blokes in the big firms.
Terms you may not know:
– TO BLAME = to hold responsible; to find fault with.
– PLUSH = expensive and luxurious.
– LOUNGE = waiting room; casual bar (hotel).
– FIRM = a partnership or association for carrying on a business.