Complete the following sentences with the correct words:
- Even if you_______________________ (to see- never) the ocean or touch the ocean touches you.
- Every breath you take, every ______________ of water you drink it’s the ocean.
- For me ___________________ (to be) a biologist just ____________________ (to follow) my heart ____________________ (to lead) me to some fascinating places.
- As a scientist I love nothing more than being an explorer ____________________ (to discover) the nature of life itself, that sense of eureka.
- It’s a wonderful passport _______________ the ocean.
- We are just beginning to assess the magnitude of out ignorance and at the same time that we’re learning more, we’re also discovering how much we_________________________ (to lose).
- How do you save the ocean? You find others who __________________ (to have) a similar goal.
- All of us depend on these _______________________ and they’re incredibly …. In some ways they’re incredibly ______________________ if we do the right thing but they’re also …
- It’s a magical sight that endless horizon that just _____________________ (to stretch) out to blue infinity.
- You jump in the ocean and there you find ___________________________.