– Mark jumped for joy when he found out that he’d be accepted at Harward.
– Some seductive coupon will jump off the page and tease me.
– I think I jumped the gun on calling him “stupid”. He won’t talk to me anymore, I guess it was too early.
– Many celebrities jump on the bandwagon so that the fashion critics of theirs may be positive.
– The boss expects the entire staff to jump through hoops for him.
– None of the editors liked the new policies, so they all jumped ship as soon as other jobs opened up.
– Rober Jordans book series ‘The Wheel of Time’ jumped the shark in book four and has gotten worse ever since.
– Beginning with the end in mind is the first step to jumping over our shadows and making an impact.